Saturday, March 13, 2010

Movin' Movin' - Shake Your Groove Thang

BGC2 is quite a kicker and puncher.  She's constantly on the go.  All the time!  Steve could feel her last night just before bed and again tonight.  Beca doesn't stay still enough to actually feel her baby sister yet but soon!  Pilates seems to always get baby girl moving - I don't think I'll be on my stomach for too much longer!  At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I'm halfway through this pregnancy.  I had a great week getting out all my spring clothes and starting to clear all the stuff from the nursery.  It's going to be interesting - all of the little baby stuff got sold a long time ago so I could throw Steve his 30th birthday wine party.  But I am finding some really fun adorable stuff that I did keep!  Actually, a lot of it is clothes for me!  Bring on spring time!

Beca has been asking a lot for dresses to wear.  This morning, neither Steve nor I were really ready to be up and we told her to go ahead and just get dressed.  This is what our little fashionista came up with:  A light blue Cinderella long sleeve tee, black Hanna Andersson tiered skirt (now closer to a mini), navy and pink striped leggings, ruffle socks (always requested), and a short Hanna Andersson pink sweater.  All with necklace, bracelet, and hair clips.

Steve and I went for a massage tonight then dinner.  It's the first weekend that we've both not been sick in a while.  Steve also finished putting up a new fan/light in our water closet and then a new ceiling!  It's really pretty plank tiles.  We just need some crown moulding (which a trip to Lowe's solved at least the procurement of the items needed), a smaller light fixture (also Lowe's), and a coat of paint (ceiling and trim)!  I'm so excited that at least one room in the house will be completely finished (albeit the smallest).  Here's a picture of the ceiling so far.  The square light is the new fan (wreaked havoc on Steve's back in the attic to get it in last weekend).

No comments: