Monday, February 1, 2010

end of January!

Oops - forgot to post yesterday!

Wow - I can't believe it is the last day in January already.  But I can believe that a winter storm meant more freezing rain and ice for us than actual snow.  At least it isn't too hard to walk on today.  Just worried about when it melts a little and then refreezes.  One of the only times that I don't like that our driveway doesn't get much sun in the winter.  The funniest part about this is that my belly is already big enough that I couldn't get my ski pants to even overlap.  I wore them anyway.  Beca and Zoe had the best time in the snow.  We couldn't really build anything though - it was more like playing with cold sugar that doesn't get sticky.  unless the snow was stuck to chunks of ice.  Beca had fun "falling" through the ice layer and then pulling up ice chunks and munching on them.  Zoe likes for someone to throw it at her (the snow portion, not the ice) and then she eats it.  Oh well.  She also peed on the deck several times when she couldn't find an appropriate spot to squat.  then she gets demanding that the area where she peed must contain something when she goes out later - lots of sniffing.  Really??  that was you, silly.

Beca hasn't been happy - she missed a sleepover at Oma and Pop-pop's house.  So there's been plenty of screeching at night.  Hopefully back to daycare at least part of the day tomorrow.  I think we'd all like her to see someone besides us.

No comments: