Oh man! I totally blanked yesterday! I took my six sigma exam and that was all I focused on. I can say certainly that I do not like taking tests and this is the reason I do not go back to school right now. I won't say it will never happen but it just does not benefit me. And exams are icky but this one was not what we were told it would be. We all felt lied to and in trying to make us feel better, the proctor of the exam said "Well, we trained 12 people this way for what it would have cost to train 2.5 at NC State". OK but that's like saying you can buy one of 2 bags of clothing at $100 for the bag. The bigger bag of clothing has more in it but it's all a size 2 and from Walmart and the smaller bag has size 12's and is from Macy's. Just because you only spent $100 doesn't mean you should pick the bag of crap that doesn't fit.
So, I forgot to write yesterday which means double posts today.
And it may seem silly but I love office supplies, especially new ones. I love a pile of pencils and pens, markers and highlighters. I love crisp, clean notepads and notebooks and post-it notes, especially super sticky ones. There's no point in spending money on the regular ones for me any more. The Super stickies are all I need to use anymore. I love erasers, even though their usage is dwindling. I cannot wait until it is time to take Beca to pick out school supplies. Just because fresh school supplies are so enchanting to me. I adore Sharpies in the weirdest ways and have a very large collection on my desk at work and at home. Fat ones, skinny ones, minis, metallics, whatever. Office/School supplies are a strange happiness for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment