Funny things about my girls, the 2 legged and 4 legged. And occasional rants about the other parts of life, including the DH.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
finally picked a color!
I've known that I wanted BGC2's room to be purple and green for the longest time. And it will have wainscoting. Today I finally got to match the paint color for the walls. It's called Quite Lilac. It's a pretty color. And the curtains and crib skirt are Beca's - so they are green gingham. that's the basic outline. Past that, I'm not sure what else, though I did register for a bunch of things at Pottery Barn Kids - like the pink gingham blackout panels that I need for Beca's room in order to move the green gingham to the baby's room. that's all things I want. We haven't figured out what we actually need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment