Started 12/7/09 - So, while I won't actually post this for a little while, I needed to share a break through for my 3rd pregnancy this year. Third time's the charm, right? This time, I can feel a lot more changes. My boobs hurt, I'm having crazy cramps, and my least favorite is that I'm nauseated all day for the fourth day in a row. Steve is soooo excited that I'm feeling sick. The downside for him is that I got a large U-shaped pillow to sleep on/with. My back is already bothering me to the point that I needed something. It's taking some getting used to and it takes up half the bed but I am already sleeping better. Partly because I'm just plain tired. Sometimes exhausted. And I don't really feel like eating for the most part until there's something that I really, really want - which has been a hamburger 3 times in the past week.
Funniest part is that I guess I did bring home an extra souvenir from Disney World this year.
First doctor's appointment is Thursday this week. Hoping the less than 2% chance for natural twins applies to me. Baby should be about the size of a kidney bean, constantly moving and wiggling around. Baby has webbed fingers and toes poking out from the hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and in his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. So that when baby gets bigger, he can tell people things like "A hypothesis is an idea you can test", which is what Beca likes to say.
1 comment:
I craved mcdonalds cheeseburgers in my first trimester...i was eating one every few days. :-)
Post a Comment