Random work rant - I had to book a flight today for another trip to Minnesota. So, if ticket prices rising are really because of gas prices rising, why does it cost less to fly to Minnesota through Dallas than through Chicago or St. Louis? Dallas is sooooo much father away
Yes, I get the different plane aspect and all that. But if you just base it on miles, what is the deal?
I think the gas thing is all a game, made up by politicians. Somebody made the suggestion to me the other day that they think the Republicans are making some of it up to discount the Democrats. But then the Dems are making the other portion up to make everything seem worse than it really is so that the Reps will be voted out of office. Either way, I'll be glad when it is November and things look more stable. Then the most yelling in ads will just be from the goofy car salesmen.
No comments:
Post a Comment